(800) 674 - 9893
You can also text this 800 - number
Celtic Studios 10000 Celtic Dr. 804 Baton Rouge LA. 70809
Commonly asked questions
1. What is the length of the program or class? 6 or 8 weeks.
2. What days are classes held? Classes are held once a week every Saturday from 2 pm to 4 pm.
3. What is the class size? We offer small group class sizes of 10 students maximum per a class.
4. What is offered in the classes? Commercial TV /Print, Runway, Posing, and Introduction to Modeling.
5. How do I enroll in classes? Schedule an enrollment meeting. Once final enrollment paper work is signed along with tuition requirements you are ready to start classes the next available session.
6. What type of payments accepted? Credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted.
7. Is there a down payment or application fee requirement? Yes, down payment of 50% or more is due at the time of application process. The remaining is due before the first class.
8. Is there any other materials or items I need to purchase for class? Everything is included in tuition except personal development items such as makeup or any thing else on your person.
9. Are there any additional classes? Yes, broadcast interviewing & professional personal development.
10. Where are classes located? Baton Rouge, La.
11. Are classes offered in any other areas? Not at this time.
12. What age groups are allowed to take the classes? Ages 13 an up.